Hello. Hi ya’ll. I doubt many are going to read this so I’ve struggled with why I should even make a blog. I guess a blog seems different than a journal because it’s open to the public...so maybe if this ever is helpful for someone that would be more reason for blogging. I’ve been thinking about doing this for a couple years or a decade at least and I’m finally doing it. So here goes. Why am I blogging again?? A few reasons. First to keep a record of my progress getting back to 125 pounds or better and TWO to keep a record of my family life and I guess THREE to write about things I feel passionate about.
At this moment I’m in Chihuahua, Mexico for a wedding. I’m 25 pound over my desired body weight so I will be wearing a black dress because black hides everything.
Honestly who cares about my thoughts. Mentally I have run out of excuses; my son Hawkins is one years old. My oldest son is two and a half-sh. So in my defense I don’t have a lot of time for dedicating to my body. Here I go making excuses again. I want to make this a priority And I think this blog will help me on this path. This blog is going to be a documentary of this journey.
Everything in life takes thought and some planning. How will I do this thing called lose 25 pounds. It seems possible because I’ve seen testimonials of people losing a lot more.
On the flight here I read an article in the plane about Sloan Stephens, ladies tennis player. She looked so strong and powerful. Then last night I was reading about a local professional runner and decided to contact her and see if she’d train me. Fingers crossed. I think she could really jump start my journey for me. I respect her and she’s disciplined.
By this time next year I’m going to be in primo condition, I hope. I’m doubting myself. I want to do this people.
So eating...I devoured something like three pieces of toast late tonight...why? I don’t know. It’s ridiculous the progress I need to make with mental and physical strength.
We downloaded a book today on audible about the words we had making an impact in our lives. I believe this. Positive words ya’ll!
Today I weight 143 pounds and can run and do sports at the level that anyone who’s 5’6 and that weight can-half ass.
My goal 120 pounds and thriving with a strong body and mind. I don’t want to see myself like some anorexic chic or skeletor. I want to see a strong and hard physic with a soft and loyal heart.
Okay time for bed ya’ll.
At this moment I’m in Chihuahua, Mexico for a wedding. I’m 25 pound over my desired body weight so I will be wearing a black dress because black hides everything.
Honestly who cares about my thoughts. Mentally I have run out of excuses; my son Hawkins is one years old. My oldest son is two and a half-sh. So in my defense I don’t have a lot of time for dedicating to my body. Here I go making excuses again. I want to make this a priority And I think this blog will help me on this path. This blog is going to be a documentary of this journey.
Everything in life takes thought and some planning. How will I do this thing called lose 25 pounds. It seems possible because I’ve seen testimonials of people losing a lot more.
On the flight here I read an article in the plane about Sloan Stephens, ladies tennis player. She looked so strong and powerful. Then last night I was reading about a local professional runner and decided to contact her and see if she’d train me. Fingers crossed. I think she could really jump start my journey for me. I respect her and she’s disciplined.
By this time next year I’m going to be in primo condition, I hope. I’m doubting myself. I want to do this people.
So eating...I devoured something like three pieces of toast late tonight...why? I don’t know. It’s ridiculous the progress I need to make with mental and physical strength.
We downloaded a book today on audible about the words we had making an impact in our lives. I believe this. Positive words ya’ll!
Today I weight 143 pounds and can run and do sports at the level that anyone who’s 5’6 and that weight can-half ass.
My goal 120 pounds and thriving with a strong body and mind. I don’t want to see myself like some anorexic chic or skeletor. I want to see a strong and hard physic with a soft and loyal heart.
Okay time for bed ya’ll.
Misspelled words!
ReplyDelete